Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Already in full swing, the Cars 3 Road To The Races Tour has started at full speed and at the end of their journey will have pit stopped in 27 major cities across the United States! If you missed out locally but are able to catch them in one of their other locations before the premiere of Cars 3, I highly suggest it!
There are twelve, yes, TWELVE amazing reasons I think you should make your own personal pit stop if you can! I was lucky enough that one of the sponsors, Dole® reached out to me to gift me with VIP Pit Passes so I could get in before the public and really get a close up view of everything at the event! See more photos on our Instagram.
- You are going to get a nearly 15 minute behind the scenes of the movie Cars 3 as well as an exclusive sneak peek. This is done in a air conditioned semi truck that seats 83!! You will be in the know and know how this movie is going to give you all the feels! I laughed and at times I had tears in my eyes as well.
- Get refreshed with a pit stop at the Dole® booth and check out their smoothie created for new character Cruz Ramirez!
- Once you fall in love with that smoothie, grab a free recipe card so you can recreate it at home when you celebrate the release of the new Cars 3 movie in June!
- At another booth you and your children can help decorate the street art. Grab your free crayons as well!
- Ready to spin the wheel for a FREE Cars 3 movie Prize?!? Every kid will walk away winning either a toothbrush, toothpaste, or my son’s favorite; Cars 3 movie tattoos!
- Want to make all your friends jealous that you were hanging out with the Cars 3 crowd? You are able to snap a photo at the event and immediately use their tablet to send the photo to social media or text it to yourself! (PS their camera is amazing, I think I looked great lol)
- Now my son would say his favorite part was the car race and play area with some Cars Movie toys! No matter how many times we walked away, we gravitated back! You can also see up close and personal some now very collectible cars from prior movies in a case.
- You can grab a free paper cut out of one of the three characters, it will fold in to a fun car! Perfect for photo opps. If your child is young, you may need to help with the scissors though.
- While supplies last, when you exit you can score some great coupons. I know I got one for $5 off a movie ticket as well as one to the Disney Store!
- One of the best parts…taking photos up close and personal with the cars from the movie! You can get next to Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez, and Jackson Storm! Just remember, please don’t touch them!!! Also, it is permitted, one camera per group so figure out how you want photos taken and the staff will be more than happy to snap shots for you!
- The memories. We were only there a little over an hour but my son is STILL talking about the event. He asked if we could go the next day and I had to explain that it was a one day only event. It was FUN!
- -FREE…what can be better than FREE?!? The event is FREE to everyone, double check but wherever they pit stop parking I would assume to be free as well! It’s a great way to have some fun and even if it is on a school day the hours make it so you could go for an hour and then drop off the kid(s) or pick up the kid(s) from school and go for a bit! Just remember that the movie sneak peek, last seating is 15 minutes before they close!
Thanks again to Dole® for sending us in early to experience the fun!
Are they coming to a city near you?!?!
Author: Nichole Arnold
I’m the owner of Mommy Needs a Bottle . I’m a 30- something wine enthusiast that resides in Tampa, FL. I love family traditions, traveling, cooking, baking, reading, fashion, tattoos, beauty products, and being a Mommy! I have a background in marketing, public relations, copywriting, and sales.