Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Now that our son is a walking. No scratch that. Running, force to be reckoned with, we had to choose wisely for his Halloween costume this year. Costume Discounters sent us this year’s selection for review with plenty of time to utilize as much as possible before that special night of candy gathering at the end of the month. We chose after much debate, this darling toddler vampire costume which my son just adores!
It is labeled as Toddler Count Cutie Costume on their website and it surely got the cute factor down! Available in three sizes S, M, and L. Starting at the 6 month mark and going up to 2T in ranges. It comes as two pieces; a body romper style suit that snaps at the crotch and has velcro closure at the neck and then the cape has velcro pieces on each side to attach.
This toddler vampire costume is too cute to not wear multiple times so we want to share with you five ways we are getting extra use of our toddler vampire costume to inspire you! Costume Discounters has costumes for every member of the family and such a wide variety you can let your child or yourself dress up in almost anything imaginable. You still have time to order for Halloween this year too!
- Visit the local Pumpkin Patch for some fun photos as you can see in our photos. This is a free way to have some fun and capture the moments and costume stress free and in daylight as opposed to trying to capture the right photo on Halloween night.
- Attend a local theme park or zoo attraction dressed up. Our local zoo does a toddler and kid friendly event a few times during the month, kids are encouraged to dress up.
- Host or attend a Mommy & Me Play date with a Halloween theme. I had a fun house party with some of our friends and the kids just love dressing up!
- Watch movies and television shows together while your child is dressed up in their costume. My son’s favorite show Bubble Guppies has a Halloween episode where one of the characters is a vampire! It really helped him get in to character. He even bit me at lunch one day!
- Halloween of course! Dress up and get your trick or treating on! When the month is wrapping up and you feel it is time to pack away the costume, think again. Add it to a dress up station in their room! Get use out of it until they outgrow it and then you can give it to someone else to enjoy as much as your child did!
I really love that this costume is easy to put on with the snaps in the area I would change his diaper. It is not heavy so even though we are in Florida, it was quite bearable for him to wear while the sun was out. I also have to say it is easy to clean! He spilled some green snow cone on his ruffle collar, granted I moved fast, but it left no stain and slid right off.
I love how he has a little room to grow but it is nice fitting so he does not get snagged up while running around. The outfit does not include shoes but my son is addicted to his light up sneakers so he doesn’t care. I think it would look super adorable with some black cowboy boots! I would love to know how you get the most out of your Halloween costumes!
Make sure to check out Costume Discounters on Facebook too!
Author: Nichole Arnold
I’m the owner of Mommy Needs a Bottle . I’m a 30- something wine enthusiast that resides in Tampa, FL. I love family traditions, traveling, cooking, baking, reading, fashion, tattoos, beauty products, and being a Mommy! I have a background in marketing, public relations, copywriting, and sales.