I am so far behind right now this is not even funny. Davin is going to be 10 months this week and I am now writing his nine month post! Sorry dude, this is why your book I bought…has only two pages written in it! So here is a quick recap of month nine, as seriously, this boy has been quite the milestone maker for month ten..and if I am lucky..I will write about that later this week and not next month! HA! Wishful thinking right?
So month nine with baby bear. What happened?
- We were counted at The Big Latch On, world record was not beat from 2014 but we were counted and THAT COUNTS!
- We did our Breastfeeding Awareness Month photo shoot with our good friend Monikia from Mona Paris Photography. These are the photos I am sharing for this month. My little man is such a joy and trooper!
- Davin was a total trooper to be patient and play while we bought Mommy an new SUV! This was part because our new Safety 1st 65 Air + did not give room for anyone to sit in the front seat! We also knocked his noggin a few times getting him in or out in the Elantra lol.
- Davin started not only feeding himself more but very quickly. We are still working on the sippy cup issue but he is grasping it better. He tends to want to throw it at the dogs though.
- Davin has become the hulk, and taken it upon himself to rearrange his play area and gate yard quite a bit.
- He still loves trying new foods. He has not turned anything away and has a great appetite.
- For his 9 month appointment is weighed in at just under 20lbs and almost 30 inches. Not quite there yet.
- He is still a night owl. Bedtime before 10:30 is not an option for him!
- I learned overall that their personalities are growing and developing so fast at this age. They really start to become a little human you can communicate with and understand as well as them understand you! This is such an amazing experience to see the changes monthly!
To be honest month 9 was a big blur of my personal life, with the husband gone a total of 9 weeks Monday-Friday and me caring for Davin, the three dogs, and the house, I was exhausted. I also don’t want to ruin all the fun for what is to be posted next week for his 10 month check in!
My little boy is so smart and so active! I still some days can not believe I helped create him!
Author: Nichole Arnold
I’m the owner of Mommy Needs a Bottle . I’m a 30- something wine enthusiast that resides in Tampa, FL. I love family traditions, traveling, cooking, baking, reading, fashion, tattoos, beauty products, and being a Mommy! I have a background in marketing, public relations, copywriting, and sales.