Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Potty training boys. Something I never thought about until pregnancy. How does a female help encourage a little boy to use the potty? What ways can we help educate the proper way to use the bathroom while potty training boys that will not make us feel so alone when their Father is not around? Books! Hard back, paper back, flip pages, and sounds! They make them all. Books discuss potty training boys on a level we may not think of.
I highly encourage you to check out these 20 amazing potty training boys books, most at very affordable (dirt cheap) prices that may lead you to success at a faster rate! I know my son who is now 21 months old is beginning to communicate a lot more and reading has helped.
1. I Can’t, I Won’t, No Way! A book for children who refuse to poop!
2. Once Upon A Potty (For Boys) A fun sound book!
3. It Hurts When I Poop! A book for kids scared to poop.
4. Potty Time with Big Sister Dora! A sound book in English or Spanish.
5. Too Big for Diapers. A board book with Sesame Street’s Erin!
6. How to Pee. Written by a family physician who used these laugh out loud tactics to train his son!
7. Little Critter The New Potty. All about big brother helping little sister learn!
8. Play A Long Song with Elmo’s Potty Time book.
9. Push the button to hear the potty flush with Daniel Tiger’s, Daniel Goes to the Potty.
10. 126 Big Boy potty training reward stickers for potty training!
11. Potty Superhero! Get Ready for Big Boy Pants!
12. The classic Once Upon A Potty, no sound, no extras, just the good old 1975 version!
13. Big Boys Use the Potty. No illustrations, real life photos, no cartoons, just real life!
14. Pirate Potty is a darling 8×8 book with cute reward stickers for your potty Captain!
15. A lift flap book that shows all creatures have to poop with Where’s The Poop?
16. A Potty for Me! Is written from a child’s point of view. Lift flap style book!
17. My Big Boy Potty! A note for parents is included, written with sensitivity in mind.
18. My Big Boy Undies, features a proud toddler on the cover in a real fabric underpants.
19. The Potty Book: For Boys is told in verse and lovingly illustrated.
20. With over 25 flaps to lift, P is for Potty with Sesame Street gang is a fun book for toddlers!
You never know. Your toddler might just teach you a think or two about potty training boys when they start reading and encouraging YOU to watch them go! I wish you all the luck, I am just starting the journey myself but I will be sure to update you all!
Author: Nichole Arnold
I’m the owner of Mommy Needs a Bottle . I’m a 30- something wine enthusiast that resides in Tampa, FL. I love family traditions, traveling, cooking, baking, reading, fashion, tattoos, beauty products, and being a Mommy! I have a background in marketing, public relations, copywriting, and sales.