Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
When it comes to be a Mom with an active lifestyle and an active toddler, baby wearing is not always an option. When traveling my son wants to explore, see all things, and then of course lay down and not be sweating against my chest or back in temps of nearly a hundred degrees.
The Chicco Bravo Trio System is much more than just the stroller we use on our outdoor adventures but the stroller itself it perfect for traveling with toddlers. The quick set up, adjustable seat, padded shoulders, cup holder, and large basket, makes it ideal for on the go adventures. It quickly became my favorite stroller for our two mile walks a few times a week. My son is comfortable in it, it glides so smooth, and it steers like a dream.
We did a lot of first adventures with our Chicco Bravo Trio System stroller.
- First trip to the national Lowry Park Zoo
- An all day fun trip to get educated at Shriner’s Children’s Hospital
- His first local little league game as a viewer
- Cheering Mom on during 2 mile walks around the neighborhood
- First trip to Busch Gardens Theme Park
The Chicco Bravo Trio System can be with you and your family for so many “firsts” since it comes with the Keyfit 30 car seat and base! From the first car ride home to the many years of use in the stroller, not only an amazing value but impeccable features. Seeing as my son is only 26lbs he has a long use in the stroller which holds up to 50lbs! The only function I was missing a little was the snack tray, but that is what snack cups are for! My husband loves that it is free standing once folded, no falling down in the hallway. We can leave it right in our entrance, ready to grab for our next adventure.
“Born to perform! Bravo™ is a revolutionary 3-in-1 Travel System Solution that adapts to your changing needs as baby grows.
KeyFit® Carrier: In its first mode for use with infants, Bravo™ functions as a lightweight car seat carrier. It’s easy to remove the stroller seat and canopy, attach the adapter, and click in the KeyFit®.
Travel System: During the transition time when baby rides in the KeyFit® but also likes to sit up in the Bravo™, the KeyFit® easily clicks in and out of the stroller seat, using the adapter.
Toddler Stroller: When baby outgrows the KeyFit®, Bravo™ functions as a full-featured stroller for everyday travel up to 50 lbs.
Bravo also features the smartest quick fold in its class! Simply lift up using the handle under the seat, and the front wheels swivel into position for a compact, free-standing fold.
- Height-adjustable handle and parent tray with cup holders
- Multi-position reclining seat
- All-wheel suspension and linked rear brakes
- Large basket, easily accessible from front or rear
KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat
- #1-Rated Infant Car Seat in America! For use from 4-30 lbs; Newborn insert from 4-11 lbs
- 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
- Seat interior lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- ReclineSure® Spring-Loaded Leveling Foot to help achieve proper base angle in vehicle seat
- RideRight® Bubble Level-Indicators on each side of the base to indicate accurate angle in vehicle seat
- SuperCinch® One-Pull LATCH Tightener to help achieve a tight and secure vehicle fit with a fraction of the effort!
- Conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213″
Perfect for first time Moms, all moms (to be honest), as a gift, and for Dad’s who like style and function!
Available in a few color selections at Babies R Us.
Author: Nichole Arnold
I’m the owner of Mommy Needs a Bottle . I’m a 30- something wine enthusiast that resides in Tampa, FL. I love family traditions, traveling, cooking, baking, reading, fashion, tattoos, beauty products, and being a Mommy! I have a background in marketing, public relations, copywriting, and sales.