Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
So Popcorn Chicken- Any’tizers® Snacks are pretty much a staple in our house, we love the other variations too but I was ready to take a favorite that we eat normally by itself and turn it in to a full dinner menu option while meal planning. Nachos do not have to be plain. Buffalo Ranch Popcorn Chicken Baked Nachos are a tasty meal option, not a lot of time to make, and so tasty as leftovers. (Warning: Tortilla chips can get soggy in fridge so the leftovers I utilize are scrapping all toppings off in to a microwavable safe container and just putting over new chips the next day!) The flavor in the Popcorn Chicken- Any’tizers® Snacks from Tyson® is one of the best seasonings I have ever had in a frozen chicken product!
Due to you not having to do extensive prep work, this is an easy meal to create on a busy night. Who is not short on time during the school year?
With only 35 minutes in the oven and about 5 minutes total of prep for extra steps, you will be able to serve up a platter in no time flat!
I ended up serving up the Popcorn Chicken- Any’tizers® Snacks in full size but to cut back on having to cut up once served you can pre-cut in to smaller pieces before coating them in the sauce.
Your recipe will serve up to four as a full meal!
Buffalo Ranch Popcorn Chicken Baked Nachos Recipe
- 1 bag of Popcorn Chicken- Any’tizers® Snacks
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 bag Saffron Rice
- 1 cup Colby Jack shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce I use Sweet Baby Rays
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Optional: sour cream guacamole, olives, etc
- Bake Popcorn Chicken- Any’tizers® Snacks as directed on bag
- Prepare saffron rice as directed on bag
- Both of those take about (20) minutes total
- Spread Tortilla chips on pan
- Spread saffron rice over chips
- In mixing bowl mix the Popcorn Chicken- Any’tizers® Snacks, ranch, and buffalo sauce until coated
- Spread on top of the rice/chips
- Top with salsa
- Bake an additional 10 minutes
- Turn oven on to broil HI for 5 minutes
- Top with cheese
- Serve as is or with other items like sour cream or guacamole
This makes a wonderful dinner but can also be used for game day appetizers or a quick afternoon lunch!
Author: Nichole Arnold
I’m the owner of Mommy Needs a Bottle . I’m a 30- something wine enthusiast that resides in Tampa, FL. I love family traditions, traveling, cooking, baking, reading, fashion, tattoos, beauty products, and being a Mommy! I have a background in marketing, public relations, copywriting, and sales.