Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
This post was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central, however all opinions expressed are my own.
When it comes to the keto way of eating, dessert is a must! This keto strawberry cheesecake mousse can actually also be considered a “fat bomb” as it uses heavy whipping cream as a main ingredient. I only use the freshest strawberries in all of my recipes and this is why I always look for the Fresh From Florida logo on my produce.
Living in Florida and buying Fresh From Florida strawberries, means I get the freshest and sweetest strawberries that I know didn’t travel far or long. I try to buy all my produce in season to save money but if it is out of season, I know the cost of it will be better if grown locally. Someone has to pay the price for transport and it is typically reflected on your grocery bill.
While I enjoy Fresh From Florida strawberries on my morning breakfast, in a smoothie, and on their own. I really love when I can use them to create the best flavors in my keto desserts. I love that I can easily find them at many of my favorite stores including Publix, Aldi, and Sprouts. Right now is the best time to use Fresh From Florida strawberries in your meal planning, they are now in season in Florida!
You can look for the Fresh From Florida label on your produce, seafood, and of course strawberries to find the freshest ingredients for your meals.
Items you will need before starting to make fresh keto strawberry cheesecake mousse: Electric mixer, food processor, plastic bag for piping, spoons, knife, measuring cup, cutting board, mini containers such as shown (we used glass shot glasses). Your ingredient list is below. This recipe makes 12 of this size.
The best part about this recipe is not only that it is keto friendly but that you can make it for guests in limited time as there is no chill time required. It truly can be served fresh. Chilling it will stiffen the mousse texture a bit but it will not lose flavor.
If I were you, I would slice a few extra Fresh From Florida strawberries, there may be mousse left in the mixer that you need to spoon out…no need to waste when it is a healthy snack! I almost think my family is disappointed when I serve something for dessert other than this keto strawberry cheesecake mousse. Can you blame them?
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse
- 1 package sugar free cheesecake JELL-O
- 1 cup Fresh From Florida strawberries
- 2 large Fresh From Florida Strawberries
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp Stevia in the Raw
- Slice the cup of strawberries
- Puree one cup of strawberries
- Slice two large strawberries and set to the side
- Divide strawberry puree
- In electric mixer whip JELL-O, heavy whipping cream, Stevia, and half of the strawberry puree
- Once peaks are formed, transfer blended ingredients to a bag and clip corner to easily fill containers
- Fill each container halfway
- Using other half of strawberry puree, spoon a teaspoon in to each container
- Fill the rest of the container with more of the whipped mousse
- Top with a sliced strawberry
- Serve immediately or chill
- Eat within two days
Be sure to follow all things Fresh on social media and check out their new Fresh! recipe videos.
- Fresh From Florida on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FloridaAgriculture/
- Fresh From Florida on Twitter: https://twitter.com/freshfromFL
- Fresh From Florida on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/freshfromflorida/
Grab more strawberry recipes on their website!
Want to save this keto strawberry cheesecake recipe for later? Pin it now!
Author: Nichole Arnold
I’m the owner of Mommy Needs a Bottle . I’m a 30- something wine enthusiast that resides in Tampa, FL. I love family traditions, traveling, cooking, baking, reading, fashion, tattoos, beauty products, and being a Mommy! I have a background in marketing, public relations, copywriting, and sales.