For once I am on time! Today March 11, 2014 my baby boy Davin is 4 months old! What a darling he is becoming. Granted I am totally head over heels in love with this little Prince but how could I not be? Here is a photo taken today in his play saucer and one taken yesterday by his Grandma on his Dad’s side. Love those blue eyes!
- Baby wants what baby wants….that is the absolute truth.
- He is digging bananas, even so much as using a spoon to eat them. Avocado thus far was a miss because he got into a mood, same with the baby oatmeal. I think the dogs sometime distract him. No rush for him to go too fast but he really does gobble down the 1/5 of banana we mash up every few days for him.
- He is such a gem in public. We took him out to eat again recently and he just wanted to play with his toys and have a bottle. Complete little Mr. Manners. Hoping this continues on forever!
- Everyone thinks he is adorable! Joking a little but we had a yard sale at my Grandmother’s house the other week and we got at least 10 people asking to look at him and 5 asking for the price 🙂
- Toys. He loves them now. He travels with no less than his Sophie the giraffe, Monkey ring that makes music, and froggy or monkey WubbaNub. At home he is very engaged with his play mat and as of today has played in his saucer two times over 20 minutes each session.
- Since he learned to roll from front to back and back to front recently he likes to sleep on his side at night. He also really enjoys taking Daddy’s spot in bed once he leaves for work.
- Does not matter we bought one of the lightest car seats available. He is still heavy as all get out to lug to the car in the infant style seat. I waddle across the parking pad in our complex to get him to the car. Thankful I have not had to do it in the rain yet!
- Phones. He loves them. He wants to look at the light in them, hear a voice in them, and smack them out of your hand! Next toy will be a kids smart phone for sure!
- He loves wearing his baby leggings and Mommy loves buying them.
- If he is not being entertained while wetting a diaper, he will scream out immediately. If he is being occupied to his desired amount required you can let him sit in it for a bit. Scorpio mood for sure!
- Cloth diapering world is very very addictive. It is like trading baseball cards, gotta collect them all. Thankfully we have finally come to terms with brands we are loving and soon he will be in full time cloth as we out grow this last batch of disposables we have.
- Sign language. So far still working on “Milk” some days he will use one hand to attempt to sign it but if you sign it while speaking it he does light up and I find that using that, his latch for breastfeeding is stronger than it has ever been before!
Author: Nichole Arnold
I’m the owner of Mommy Needs a Bottle . I’m a 30- something wine enthusiast that resides in Tampa, FL. I love family traditions, traveling, cooking, baking, reading, fashion, tattoos, beauty products, and being a Mommy! I have a background in marketing, public relations, copywriting, and sales.