Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
“This review was made possible by iConnect and Pampers. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions are 100% mine.”
Now through December 14, 2015 you have the chance to really stand up and shout your thanks with the #ThankYouNurses nomination event thanks to Pampers. Click here to nominate a nurse who made a difference in your pregnancy, labor/delivery, or even postpartum.
There are a few steps in the program that Pampers is launching for the Thank You Nurses Awards program, honoring nurses across three award categories: Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Postpartum.
Pampers invites parents to share their stories of a nurse or nurses who helped make life #betterforbaby by submitting a nurse nomination to the Pampers Swaddlers Thank You Nurses Awards at tongal.com/pampersnurses. You can nominate your favorite nurse all the way through 12/14/15 but don’t wait until the last minute as you may forget!
I really wish I had gotten the last name of my delivery nurse when I gave birth to Davin. Her name was Lauren and she was an angel. The night nurses did their job but she really just made sure I was comfortable, listened, guided, and praised me for sticking to my birth plan as much as I could. I remember her more than the delivery doctor because she was the one holding a leg, she was the one counting for me, she was the one helping be breath, she was the one handing me by son for the first time. I trusted her and she proved not only she could do her job but loved her job. So somewhere out there, wherever she is, Lauren is a rockstar nurse and I THANK HER FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART for helping to deliver my son.
When you nominate a nurse you are giving them not only recognition and praise but the chance for the following;
- Three finalists, one in each category (Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Postpartum), will be announced in March and the grand prize honoree will be announced in May.
- Each of the three finalists will be honored with short documentary videos showcasing their unique and inspirational nursing stories. (Every nurse has a special story!)
- Each of the three finalists will receive a one-year membership to the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN), attendance at the 2016 AWHONN Convention, Procter & Gamble care packages, and more. Visit tongal.com/pampersnurses
for full prizing details.
- In honor of these nurse winners, three Pampers Swaddlers scholarships will be made available to help nurses from underrepresented groups complete their studies toward a Master of Science in Nursing degree.
- See details and official rules at spr.ly/6181BPvMF.
- Winner must be a resident of the US or Puerto Rico, 18 years or older.
- Nomination period ends 12/14/15 at 3PM EST.
Now that we are celebrating nurses, we can also celebrate being a Mom as we thank these wonderful nurses and hear your stories of your favorite nurse so come on and join us at the Twitter party!
JOIN THE TWITTER PARTY AND YOU CAN WIN BIG!
The Pamper #ThankYouNurses Twitter Party, hosted by iConnect will take place onNovember 19 from 8-9pmCST. Make sure to follow along with the noted hashtag. Prizes will include:
Prize 1: $50 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
Prize 2: $75 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
Prize 3: $125 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
Grand Prize: $350 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
RSVP: diapers and wipes
ENTER TO WIN a pack of Pampers diapers (size 1-6 available) and a $100 AMEX gift card! Ends at 5pm EST 11/25 and winner has until 12PM EST 11/26 to claim. Open to residents of the Continental United States. You can only win this prize ONCE through the whole campaign even if offered through another website. Good luck!