- You don’t double check for toilet paper so you wait until it is quiet and clear and you race to another stall. It might happen but why not just check before sitting/squatting?
- You are having a monthly guest and you don’t wrap your stuff up and dispose of it properly. Really!?! If you are old enough to be at that stage in your life, you are old enough to not be a disgusting pig about it.
- You take your toddler or young child (boy or girl) in to the bathroom and after they accidentally miss by a lot (you know, the seat, the walls, etc) you don’t wipe it up!!! Really? I walked into a stall at the mall recently and saw the wet walls and handle. No way!
- Not washing hands. Clear and simple folks, just do it. Sure, they run out of soap or paper towels, or the heating machine for your hands is broken…no excuse.
- Getting your #2 on the edge of the back of the seat and not cleaning that up. No one wants to sit there, squat there, or even see that. Stop being gross and wipe it up! Do you do this in your own home?
- Try not to pee on the floor. I know, this must be hard. Just try, OK?
- Flush. Plain and simple. It is not hard. Use your foot if you are terrified of all the germs. Most automatically do it for you but at times it does not. Do you flush at home? Good! Now flush in public!
Author: Nichole Arnold
I’m the owner of Mommy Needs a Bottle . I’m a 30- something wine enthusiast that resides in Tampa, FL. I love family traditions, traveling, cooking, baking, reading, fashion, tattoos, beauty products, and being a Mommy! I have a background in marketing, public relations, copywriting, and sales.