- Preheat your oven to 425 once you have all your tools and ingredients
- Scrub under warm water your potatoes and slice off any growth or spots there may be
- Apply aluminum foil to your baking sheet
- With a sharp knife (or fork) poke your potatoes all over
- Using tongs and basting brush, hold your potato, and use your basting brush to glaze lightly some olive oil on all sides of that potato
- Still using the tongs, salt and pepper the outside
- Place on baking sheet and into the oven
- 30-40 minutes later depending on size use the tongs to flip them over in the oven
- Continue cooking for another 30-40 minutes
- Once you reached the baking time, I turn the oven off and prep the rest of my meal to let them use the final heat to soften the inside.
- Slice open and apply toppings!
Author: Nichole Arnold
I’m the owner of Mommy Needs a Bottle . I’m a 30- something wine enthusiast that resides in Tampa, FL. I love family traditions, traveling, cooking, baking, reading, fashion, tattoos, beauty products, and being a Mommy! I have a background in marketing, public relations, copywriting, and sales.