Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
“I participated in an Ambassador Activation on behalf of Influence Central forWaterWipes. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.”
The only fear and sadness I have had to encounter as a Mom is the “Mommy Wars” judgement zones. You know, the gray area of what is acceptable as a parent and what is not, even among your peers. Between kids wanting to share snacks that parents don’t approve of to the items we use to clean our child’s bum and faces, can all throw hands up in to a fit if not approved by the other parent.
That is why I am proud to be a WaterWipes Ambassador. With a product that is an allergy friendly product made of 99.9% water (the other 0.1% is fruit extract) I don’t worry about offering a Mom a product I know is chemical free and has so many wonderful uses! Over the next few months I will be showing you how we transformed in to a WaterWipes Chemical Free Wipes household!
Wipes are not just for a dirty bum anymore. More and more often I see parents grabbing for wipes in their diaper bags to wipe hands, faces, and even surfaces that baby touches. I feel so confident in the WaterWipes product that I would give it to an hour old newborn as well as a toddler who puts items in their mouth non stop.
As a premium European brand that prides itself in being made of 99.9% Irish water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract, you know what is in the product. It is preservative free. Seriously, no ingredients you can’t pronounce on the package! Due to this great news, they do recommend using a package within one month of opening and are good for up to 15 months sealed. Who doesn’t go through a whole package or more in one month?
When it comes to sensitive skin, the bum and genital areas is a high area of concern. WaterWipes is recognized by the National Eczema Association as being the only baby wipe with absolutely no chemicals, receiving a 4 out of 5 Seal of Acceptance Rating. That is something to talk about with your Mom friends!
One big visual difference you may notice is that the WaterWipes are not interlocked like many other wipes. This is to keep for a more sterile environment within the package. For this reason, it is advisable to not transfer product to another case or alternate container.
From my son’s nose to his toes, I trust WaterWipes chemical free wipes. Our three dogs like to lick feet, with WaterWipes, I know the dogs are not getting chemicals in their mouth. My son is safe on his private parts and face. I am able to easily trust and use WaterWipes to clean gross surfaces such as his play table and high chair. I enjoy them so much and they seem to make my skin feel softer, I use them for make up remover on myself.
Those are just a few ways we put them to use in our day to day life and I cant wait to show you more! So while I may prevent my son from sharing his non organic fruit snacks or goldfish with your child, in fear of upsetting you, I am not going to stop him or myself from offering you and your child(ren) some WaterWipes.
Want to check out the product for yourself?
Author: Nichole Arnold
I’m the owner of Mommy Needs a Bottle . I’m a 30- something wine enthusiast that resides in Tampa, FL. I love family traditions, traveling, cooking, baking, reading, fashion, tattoos, beauty products, and being a Mommy! I have a background in marketing, public relations, copywriting, and sales.